Clearance - Epic Classic 150g Light Weight Turnout Rug
Epic Classic Light Weight Turnout RugEpic Classic Turnout Rugs are manufactured using a high grade 1200 Denier ripstop polyester fabric with a gsm rating of 365gsm, an 'Epic' waterproof fabric rating that exceeds 3000mm which is more than twice the minimum rating and 'Epic' breathability rating that exceeds 3000g/m2/24hrs for maximum comfort.
More and more of the cheaper rug brands have reverted to dropping the GSM weight of the fabrics used in the production of their rugs, using a much thinner 1200 denier fabric often with a gsm of 300 or even lower. The fabric may look the same but with it being thinner the strength, durability, quality and overall performance will be vastly reduced.
- Rug Modelled by Rescued Jutlands Goliath and Samson - Photo courtesy of Redwings Horse Sanctuary
- Tough waterproof & breathable 1200 denier polyester outer shell with fully taped seams
- Light weight 150 gram filling
- Breathable polyester lining to help keep your horses coat clean and shine
- Twin chest Epic buckle fastening and quick release clips for additional adjustment
- Covered heavy duty touch tape strip for neck hood attachment (Hood available separately)
- Low cross surcingles & detachable leg straps
- Large neck to accommodate the largest chest & shoulders to allow comfortable grazing
- Extra large shoulder gussets for full freedom of movement
- Darted at the hind quarters to fit a big apple bottom
- Extra rug depth ensuring no more mini skirts & extra large tail flap for complete coverage
You may also like
Saving up for a stable rug