Epic Classic Light Weight Combo Turnout Rug
Epic Classic Combo Turnout Rug
The Epic Classic all in one light weight turnout rug has been designed with the comfort of the horse at the forefront. Specifically designed and manufactured for the wider neck, broader chest, deeper body and apple bottomed horse and pony.
- Highest grade 1200 denier polyester outer with fully taped seams
- 210T Polyester lining that helps keep your horses coat clean and shining
- Light weight 150 gram polyfill inner
- Combo Integrated Full Neck Design completely seamless ensuring no pressure on the sensitive wither area
- Extension piece added to the under hood to protect the longer mane on windy and rainy days
- Twin Epic Buckle and Quick chest clips for addtional adjustment
- Extra high shoulder gussets to allow full freedom of movement
- No mini skirts here we've added even more to the depth
- Low cross adjustable surcingles and detachable leg straps
- Our famous Epic supersized tail flap giving your horse all around protection
- Fluorescent Strips to the front, side and tail flap
- Now available in 9 broad fit sizes 5'6" - 7'6"
Please note: We have used the Highest grade 1200 Denier polyester in the manufacturing of our New Epic Classic Combo Turnout rug, with a gsm rating of 365gsm, an 'Epic' waterproof fabric rating that exceeds 3000mm which is more than twice the minimum rating and 'Epic' breathability rating that exceeds 3000g/m2/24hrs for maximum comfort
More and more of the cheaper rug brands have reverted to dropping the GSM weight of the fabrics used in the production of their rugs, using a much thinner 1200 denier fabric often with a gsm of 300 or even lower. The fabric may look the same but with it being 20%+ thinner the strength, durability, quality and overall performance will be vastly reduced.